May 30 & 31, 2020 mark your calendars for the introduction to Walling Course at Saugeen.
- The Saugeen Amphitheater Restoration Program is happy to announce that they'll be hosting a two day introductory dry stone walling course Saturday, May 30 & Sunday, May 31 2020.
- It is a beginners course open to everyone! The men from Saugeen will be on hand to help instruct along with Dean McLellan & Andre Lemieux.
- Learn the basics from foundation and base prep to how to top off a wall.
- Folks are required to bring safety glasses, work boots, suitable gloves and clothing for possible poor weather. It is a rain or shine event! Tools will be provided.
- Tours of the grounds are available those days as well from the men.
- Course runs from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day. Lunch is provided.
- Please contact Jennifer Kewageshig, manager/employment training 519.797.1224 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cost is $200 per student and includes lunch. Band members are free but must still register!
- Address is 6418 Kings Highway #21, Chippawa Hill, Saugeen First Nation N0H 2L0. Cheques made out to Saugeen First Nation, Attention: Amphitheater Program.